Table of Contents
Join us for a 3-night /4-day trip for Cambodia Food Tour
Cambodia Food Tour Overview
PLEASE NOTE: THIS TRIP IS ONLY OFFERED AS AN ADD-ON TO THE VIETNAM CULINARY TRIP. It is designed so that you arrive in Siem Reap on your own, do the tour with us, and then we fly you to Ho Chi Minh to start the Vietnam trip.
On each food-focused trip, a small group of us will head on a 3-night, 4-day to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat, as well as a few local stops along the way.
The trip will be a mix of significant sites in big cities, smaller villages, and local shops. Each itinerary includes expert-led tours, cooking classes, market visits, boutique accommodations, and a great group of fellow travelers.
- Duration: 03 nights / 04 Days
- Locations: Siem Reap, Ankor Wat
- Product code: CAMBODIA
- Fill out this form and immediately pay a $500 per person nonrefundable deposit
- Pay an additional $1000 per person by Feb 25, 2023
- Remainder due June 1, 2023
|Price for a double or twin room (double occupancy)||US $2,295 per room|
|Price for a single room (single occupancy)||US $1,321 per person|
UPCOMING TRIP DATES
August 23, 2023 – August 25, 2023
CAMBODIA FOOD TRIP ITINERARY
DAY 01 – ARRIVE SIEM REAP – (August 22, 2023)
Arrive in Siem Reap and transfer to the hotel check in || Afternoon, visit Artisan D’Angkor, a handicraft center wood and stone carving process. || Visit Wat Thmey or Killing Field, which contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge || Visit the Angkor Supermarket to buy kitchen utensils || Dinner at a local restaurant with Apsara Dance Show.
DAY 02 – SIEM REAP / ANKOR WAT – (August 23, 2023):
Breakfast || Visit Angkor Thom including the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace, and the Terrace of the Leper King. Also, visit the Preah Khan temple || Afternoon, visit Ta Prohm, surrounded by a jungle, and followed by visiting Angkor Wat, the largest temple in the world || Explore the local market of Psa Chas before heading out to a local restaurant for dinner.
DAY 03 – SIEM REAP – (August 24, 2023):
Breakfast || Full day sightseeing tour of the intricately carved and well-preserved temple of Banteay Srei || Along the way we make a stopover at the Preah Dark village, followed by a visit to the Banteay Samre Temple adorned with impressive reliefs depicting scenes of Vishnu as well as Krishna legends || Dinner
DAY 04 – FLY SIEM REAP / HO CHI MINH – (August 25, 2023):
Breakfast at the hotel || Transfer to the airport to board your flight from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh – all services included in the Vietnam tour arrangements, including pick up from the airport and dinner (lunch is not included)
Cost For the Cambodia Culinary Tour
|Price for a double or twin room (double occupancy)||$2,295 per couple|
|Price for a single room (single occupancy)||$1,321 per person|
- All accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner on all tour days
- All in-country travel including airfares, bus, etc.
- We have assumed $170 for airfare per person based on current prices. If this changes we will adjust your price accordingly.
- Private transportation for the group
- Entrance fees
- Experienced English-speaking Driver / Guide
- Group Pick up and drop off at Siem Reap
- Return group transfers at airports
- Tips and gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, and wait staff
- A site-inspection tour where one of us will personally vet each hotel, park, and restaurant to ensure your experience is fabulous
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation / International Airfares from your home to/from Cambodia
- Visa costs
- Individual transfers from the hotel to the airport
- Any incidental expenses
- Required travel insurance
- Any meals not listed in the itinerary
- Any extra excursions or events you plan
- Alcoholic drinks, massages, extra snacks, telephone calls, or laundry
- Anything from room service or the hotel minibar
- Note that the trip begins in and ends in Siem Reap
- $500 per person non-refundable deposit, payable by December 31, 2022 (please do not ask for it back no matter what). This trip will fill fast. If you really want to go, put down your deposit as quickly as possible.
- The remainder of the payment is payable by Feb 25, 2023 (please do not ask for it back no matter what). This amounts to $1295 per couple and $821 per single.
- Please note we will only run this trip with 10 or more guests. We will cancel and refund your deposit if the trip has fewer attendees 60 days before the trip.
Put down your $500/person deposit ASAP
This trip is going to fill quickly. We will limit it to the first 30 people who send their deposit. Fill out this form immediately, and Great Culinary Travels will send you an invoice. You can pay from the invoice directly.
First Come, First Served
- We will take the first 27 bookings (which means, the first deposits).
- Everyone else will be put on a waitlist.
- This is not some sleazy sales tactic to make you panic, just a reality based on other trips
- It is very important to put down your deposit as soon as possible
If you do not have a travel partner, you can purchase a single occupancy room and have it all to yourself! If you would like a roommate, please post in the Facebook group and see if someone is interested in rooming with you. It is up to you to find a suitable roommate.
If you don’t get along with your roommate, GCT is not responsible for this 🙂
- Required Waiver. We need you to sign a waiver holding Teknilogic Inc. not responsible for any travel mishaps. Instead, please get travel insurance so you are covered.
- Required Trip Insurance. Please note that trip insurance is required to join us on a Great Culinary Travel trip. FYI most major credit cards (such as American Express, CHASE Sapphire, and Capital One) offer complimentary insurance when you purchase using their card.
- Required COVID-19 Vaccination card. We are cautious to protect ourselves on these trips. No one will be allowed to travel without proof of vaccination.
Please read our FAQs page to answer any other questions you may have.
Our Culinary Tours Travel Philosophy
We choose places where the US dollar is strong, the food culture rocks, and the locals benefit from our visits. The tours are food and learning-focused. We combine a few tourist activities with activities and places that regular tourists rarely see.
We want you to experience the country as the locals do, while not skipping major sites. These are first-class trips, and we make them as all-inclusive as possible. From the time you arrive until you leave, you will only need your wallet to shop or order alcohol and other incidentals. Food, drink, transport, and ALL TIPS are included in your very low price!